Sunday 22 December 2013

Alfie

I know that I have been missing here for absolutely ages. Life has just been happening around me. However I just wanted to do a quick blog today as lots of my friends here knew that our Alfie hasn't been doing too well.

It is with much sadness that I have to tell you that we lost our beloved Alfie on Thursday the 19th of December. It was very peaceful and he died at home in our arms in his favourite place on the sofa in the living room.  We are beyond distraught and will miss him always. He is with his Mummy Rosie and also Buick and Sandy.

Little Evan told Coralie that he knows Alfie will be OK because he is with Rosie and she will show him around and tell him where everything is. Children see things in such a lovely way.


Run free my baby.  We will love you always.

I have missed my blog and all my friends here. I know that I have said it several times over the last year but I really do intend to try and get back into a regular blogging habit.  We shall see what 2014 brings.

In the mean time, I would like to wish everyone a very Happy Christmas and blessings for 2014.


3 comments:

  1. I am so sorry Jilly about Alfie, it is so sad when a beloved pet leaves us, but as you say, children see things so beautifully and I'm sure Alfie is somewhere up there having the time of his life.

    I know you are so busy doing your craftwork, and I know how difficult it is to find time to even think of looking for the computer to write a blog. Just come when you can. I hope you have a great Christmas and a very happy and successful 2014

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I am so sorry about your Alfie. we lost our Nikita last February and we still miss her sooo much-animals are so special in our lives.
    Merry Christmas Jilly

    ReplyDelete

floating social media sharing buttons

Get widget