Saturday 23 February 2013

Joshua's school work.

When I did a post the other day for Joshua's birthday I put in a photo of his self portrait that he did when he was at primary school. When we moved, I went through loads and loads of the children's school work.  I sorted out a few bits that were very precious to keep, then I scanned lots before giving each child their own work to do with whatever they want.

I posted some of Sam's last year so today I thought  I would post some of Joshua's.


All of this work was done while he was at Sacred  Heart RC primary school so between the ages of 5 and 11.  All of our children went there and now our little grandson Evan does too.


3 comments:

  1. Scanning them is a good idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. must bring back fun memories for the both of you. perhaps you could make a couple quilt hangings from some-

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea, to scan in the precious memories! Loved seeing these!

    ReplyDelete

floating social media sharing buttons

Get widget