Thursday 28 February 2013

Show and tell.


Time to do "show and tell" again.

It has been a week of baby burp cloths so far! These are getting a very positive response at Fabrilushus   Verity was also very pleased with the ones that I made for Jackson too. I have about 6 more on the go that I will finish tomorrow.


Of course I have also had to make some brooches, having sold a dozen or so in the last 10 days.


Need to re-take this photo as there is a white thread in the middle of the pink, or maybe it's a dog hair!


I really quite like these 4 green brooches. They have a spring like feel to them which was my aim.  Do you know I actually Googled what the colour trends were for the coming spring so that I could "get with it".  It seems that bright rainbow colours are the in thing.  At least that was what the website Panettone said.  They are supposedly an authority.  However, I was watching "This Morning" on TV today as they were doing a spring fashion special and a fellow Etsyan was to be featured...... where was I?  Oh yes, according to "This Morning" pastels are in!  Oh and my friends stuff wasn't even shown even though she had taken it to the London studio yesterday.  Such a shame.

Then it has been card time
Card for baby Annabelle
Birthday card
New home card

Easter cards for grandchildren.

This is my favourite thing this week, my appliqued owl cushion,  I LOVE it!


LOL!  Just seen an error above.  That website is actually Pantone, not Panettone which of course is a Milanese, sweet bread loaf with fruits.  LOL.


6 comments:

  1. congrats on your sales on etsy! I think half the battle is finding something that people want to purchase

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so creative!! So glad your beautiful things are selling for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would you mind if I talk about your burp cloths on my blog? Might get you some orders......

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Talk away. You know burp cloths have only just arrived on my radar. I used to use a terry nappy or a tea towel.

      Delete
  4. is the owl cushion for sale ??? : ) I LOVE it

    also love the baby burp cloths, great idea
    hope little Jackson is continuing to do well

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes the owl cushion is for sale Eevee. Here is the link

      https://www.etsy.com/listing/124380137/handmade-16-cushion-pillow-cover-with

      Delete

floating social media sharing buttons

Get widget