Sunday 7 April 2013

More Show and Tell


I know I only just did a "Show and Tell" but  you may as well see what else I have been making and what is keeping me so busy.

Let's get started. I have made 2 new bags.  The first is my ordinary tote bag.  This one has a little yoyo decoration.


This one is a different design, sort of rounded and slouchy.  I LOVE this doggie fabric. This bag comes complete with one of my felt brooches which can be removed.


While we are on the subject of doggies I may as well show you a very simple make...... a doggie fleece blanket with knotted fringe.


I have made a few baby items this last week.  Here is a fleece burp cloth.


A Ribbon blankie for a baby girl. It has a lovely textured back.


I have made some little hanging hearts in baby fabrics and filled them with lavender.   Hopefully these will get baby off to sleep.

Key rings are something new for me and I have made 3 so far.
I have made 8 new felt brooches using a different finish to normal.  These ones are blanket stitched together.


Well, I think that is about it for March.  I have got other things that I have been working on but I will show them another day.  I am still in the process of setting up a new blog specifically for Fabrilushus.  I also have exciting news coming soon regarding another outlet for my goodies.

I will hopefully find time to do another blog in the next few days.




6 comments:

  1. You have sure been busy!! Wow! Very cute, and the bag made from the dog fabric is precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. good morning Jilly, always fun to see everything you have been making

    ReplyDelete
  3. These again are brilliant Jilly. You must be working every hour that you can. I do hope you are managing to sell them for good money because they are too good to give away, unless they are for family and friends.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love looking at the things you make, they are always so beautifully made, so professional, do you sell them?? do you have a selling sight somewhere? I especially like little embellishments on the bags, the button flower and the heart, and I like the little hearts that hang on ribbons.............all very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely crafting- and thank you for helping me find my doggy xx

    ReplyDelete

floating social media sharing buttons

Get widget