Sunday 7 April 2013

Show and tell for the end of March


Well here we go, time to show you all the rest of the things that I have made in the second half of the month.
More hanging pillows.  This one says Hope.


The next one has the word Dream and it is not currently for sale.  It will probably be a gift for someone.


This is another version of the dream hanging cushion and this one is for sale.


I have made another ribbon taggie blanket.  This one is in 2 kinds of Minky fabric and has white towelling on the back.

This is another one of my tote bags.  I like the colours in this one.


Some more hanging hearts.


A couple of brooches.  First a new kind, which is kind of shabby chic so the stitching shows as do the cut threads and they form part of the design.

Some new felt heart brooches in mint and pink which apparently are the on trend colours for spring.


The weather here is rotten, really rotten.  It is cold, wet and windy and today we are even supposed to get more snow. Lots of the country is already buried under snow.  We seem stuck in winter.  Sping is definitely running late.  When I think of spring I think of tulips and daffodils. So to cheer myself up I came up with a tulip design.

First of all I made a cushion for my bedroom.  I was so pleased with it that I then made a wall hanging for Fabrilushus.

This is the cushion.

 Here is the wall hanging.


Well, I originally wrote this around 2 weeks ago and it just never got published. Thank fully since I wrote it spring seems to be finally on it's way. 


5 comments:

  1. You are so creative and make such cute things! Thanks for the show & tell!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are all so cute. Spring has sprung here for us, finally. I hope it has for you too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so talented Jilly, these things are absolutely gorgeous. I love the top two bags and the cushion covers are fantastic. You ought to sell them on e-bay.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the hanging cushions an the bag,
    and I LOVE LOVE LOVE the colour of your bedroom wall

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh I do like those tulips, very spring like.

    ReplyDelete

floating social media sharing buttons

Get widget