Monday 20 May 2013

Missing in action.

Well it is a whole 6 weeks since I have managed to get here to do a blog. I have missed it in a way but nobody here seems to have missed me!  No one has asked where I am or why I disappeared.  That is a good illustration of why Blogger will never quite live up to Multiply.  You couldn't disappear on Multiply for a few hours without someone commenting, forget 6 weeks.  Tis a shame.

Since no one has actually noticed my absence there doesn't really seem much point in doing an update for you!  Suffice it to say that we are all well and that we have been busy!

Actually, I think I might just go back to how I started which was to basically write here for myself, like a diary.  If anyone calls by to have a read it will be a bonus.

Several things are keeping me very busy right now and the main one is my online shop Fabrilushus. It isn't just the sewing, it is all the networking stuff that needs to be done for promotion. Takes forever.

Anyway, tonight I have finally got around to creating a blog for Fabrilushus which you can see here:  Fabrilushus 
There is also a link tab for it at the top of the home page here.  I hope that you will be interested to drop by there and have a look round.

Ok, I'm off to bed now.

Be Happy.

5 comments:

  1. I have just been looking at your lovely online shop- LUSH indeed xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I did notice and I missed you! I've been so sick I haven't been able to do a lot of blog tripping. Just been posting my trials. I'm glad you're back, though. I check your Fabrilushus site regularly. Looks very good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Noticed, for sure, but no way to let you know! I agree with you, and miss Multiply terribly! Glad to see you back, now! Your creations are great, and I will definitely connect with your new blog, too! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What do you mean no one missed you?!?! Of course we did. Yes, it was nice to see your posts on FB, and you've seen my notes. BUT - there aren't the photos of your grandchildren there that I've missed here. No updates on gardening this year - are you doing any since your business is growing so much? No notes about the Dallies, no mention of Simon and school (well, there was his birthday - did he get his hug from me?) Oh, yes, my dear - you were MISSED!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi and I know what you mean...............I've been in France for a month and its taken me a couple more weeks to get round to catching up here, and I don't think I was particularly missed, ( althought I did tell every one I was going so maybe thats a bit unfair). Its certainly not like Multiply but I guess thats why I keep my Blogster site going. Its odd, Blogger is the best set out site I've ever found, but it doesn't have the social networking side, Blogster on the other hand is one of the most primitive sites imaginable but the people are great.......guess you can't have every thing.
    Anyhow.............glad you are back, and you and yours are all OK :-)

    ReplyDelete

floating social media sharing buttons

Get widget