Monday 20 January 2014

Photo 365 - 20

The other day when I posted a photo of Simon cooking some of my old friends commented that they have never seen my kitchen since we moved to this house 2 years ago.   Yes, the 2 year anniversary  was on the 15th of December.  Time flies.  Still love this house.

So I took a whole bunch of photos today which I will post later but here is one to be going on with.


It shows most of the kitchen.  Oh and by the way, for those of you that commented about Simon cooking, he is a very good cook as am I!  I do all the cooking during the week and dinner is served as he walks through the door at 6pm.  He will often cook at weekends and holiday times. Just thought I would mention that as some of you seem to have this idea that I never cook!


3 comments:

  1. I seem to remember on Multiply that you showed us the kitchen just after you moved in. You were making new curtains because you didn't like the old ones there. Just as Multiply went down, you were doing a video tour of things. Simon was building the garage and there was a flood of water everywhere... had a huge pool of it where he was extending it. You were filming on your new Ipad and then, everything stopped Multiply went belly up and you never continued.

    And I remember lots of cakes, bread and fairy cakes you baked. Saw quite a lot of dinners, too! So I know you cook.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL. Yeah, I cook. Having 5 children made cooking an essential. You have a great memory for what I was doing and you are totally correct. I will have to do it again.

      Delete
  2. Nice kitchen!! Seems like you have tons of storage, and plenty of room to move around! I know I commented that you need to keep that man who cooks!! Nice that you share the duties! Looking forward to more photos!!

    ReplyDelete

floating social media sharing buttons

Get widget