Tuesday 7 January 2014

Photo 365 - 7

Today has been a busy day.  I have begun the process of getting my house back to normal now that Christmas and New Year are behind us.  It always seems to get in such a mess when Simon is off school.  Plus of course we had visitors and things were let go a bit.

I am pleased to say that I made good progress today and most things are now in their rightful places and I am pretty much clean and tidy.  I even went  to Tesco's and did the weekly shop. 

However that all left me feeling pretty tired and I have only just thought about my photo 365.  So....... I am about to show you the most rubbish photo ever!


It shows 5 ceramic bones that hang on my bedroom wall. One each for Buick, Sandy, Rosie, Allfie and Loulou.  They are a sort of heather, lilac kind of colour on gold ribbons.  They were made for me by a fellow Etsian, the very talented Marieanne of Damson Tree Pottery.

I am still trying to find the time to wade through the manual that came with my camera.  If I can keep up this Photo 365, hopefully as the weeks and months pass I will be able to share increasingly better photos with you.  This time next year I hope I will be able to look through all my photos and say, "yes, I have improved"!  Hopefully.



1 comment:

  1. Love the 'bones' on your wall, representing your fur-babies!!

    ReplyDelete

floating social media sharing buttons

Get widget