Monday 27 August 2012

Side bar stuff from Multiply

On Multiply we had a side bar which we could fill with "stuff"  I had quite a lot of stuff and as a reminder to myself I am posting some of them here.  It would seem that it is not really possible here to customise to the same extent.

First off I had an eternal flame.  It reminds me of my Mum and Rosie and Sandy.


I also had a memorial for Rosie.


Below that I had a clock, a moon phase widget and a cluster map to show where my visitors were coming from.

Underneath those I had daily clicker buttons.  You know the ones where you click once a day and a donation is made to a charity.  I had The breast cancer site and the animal rescue site.  I wish that I could have them on blogger

I had a blogversary button.......
Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Then I had these ........

 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I really, really wish that I could have them on a side bar here.  Maybe someone can tell me how to do that?


Jilly

No comments:

Post a Comment

floating social media sharing buttons

Get widget