Tuesday 7 August 2012

So I lied

Yes, I know I said I wasn't going to mention this again but what the heck, I changed my mind.  I want to say something else!

Firstly, yes I am aware that not everyone is whinging but a lot are.  If you aren't one of them well that's great.

Secondly, some of you have pointed out that I have locked Blogger down so tight you can't get access!  LOL.  I wanted to stop some people getting in.  I will change that tomorrow, too busy today to get round to it.  Take another look tomorrow.

Thirdly, an analogy..........

When you purchase your home, you own it. It is yours and cannot be taken away.  However if you rent your home the situation is different.  You pay for the privilege of residing there.  You do not own it and it is not yours.

Your land lord can take it from you at any time.  For example if he decides to sell then you are served notice and you have to find a new place to live.

This is what has happened with Multiply.  We didn't own it, we rented a tiny piece in which to reside.  Now  we have been served notice.  I had a premium account so I paid for my little piece.  My choice. 

Many people stayed with the standard membership which of course was free. Were you ever grateful for the free home you were given? Did you ever say thank you?  No thought not.  Funny how so many have suddenly found their voices.

That's my final word on this.  No, really it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment

floating social media sharing buttons

Get widget