Monday 18 March 2013

Show and tell


This weeks "Show and Tell" goodies all of which are for sale in my Fabrilushus shop.

First up, decorative hanging hearts.


The ones above are just decorative and are stuffed with wadding.  The 2 below are filled with English lavender which smells divine.


The one above is actually in a really nice gold fabric but I can't capture it in the photo.

Some burp cloths.  They are both made with the same spotty fabric but one has a baby pink towelling back and the other is quilted and has a bright pink jersey back.

Detail of quilting.

Those are obviously for girlies.  I also made 2 new ones for the boys.  Love this first one. It has gorgeous soft Minky fabric on the back as does the second one.


The ABC one has smooth Minky where as the other one has dimple Minky.

I have made more of the decorative hanging pillows.


I love this next one.  It is a cushion made with a disappearing 9 patch block in the centre


I have just tried my hand at a bib.  This has pink towelling on the back and a velcro closure.


Of course there were more new brooches this week.


Lastly for this week I have another hanging pillow.  This time with the word Welcome.


That is all for now.  I am already working on next weeks items.




3 comments:

  1. sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhh you make such pretty things, I like the little blue cusion and all those hearts are lovely. Are they filled with lavender or something??

    ReplyDelete

floating social media sharing buttons

Get widget