Thursday 14 March 2013

Show and tell


Here we are again, time for "Show and tell"  Where I let you see all the things that I have been making in the last week. Actually these are from the week before.

Brooches!
Lots of burp cloths.
Burp cloths!!!

I just love this brightly coloured wall hanging. I am so pleased with it.


Some more brooches.

Next I got into lavender. These are filled with top quality English lavender and smell gorgeous.


Lastly there is another version of my sweet heart bag which was a custom order for a friend.  Just keeping my fingers crossed that she will like it.


All items here are available in my Etsy shop Fabrilushus

You can also see me on Facebook

Then there is Twitter: @DalmatianMum

Don't forget Pinterest either.

I think I am going to open a new blog just for Fabrilushus.


3 comments:

  1. That last bit is what I like - for sale on Etsy! There are some elderly (somewhat older than I am!) ladies in our church who sew or do crafts and do not have access or understanding of Etsy. I've offered to host an Etsy store for them (no charge on my part, just providing them access) and I'm wondering how it will work out. As soon as we get some items, I'll let you know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm pretty sure your friend will like the purse!! :)

    ReplyDelete

floating social media sharing buttons

Get widget