Friday 23 November 2012

Brooches galore!

Ok, so you have already seen a gazillion of these but here is another gazillion!  Please feel free to skip if you are bored.  I just want them on my  blog for my own reference.

First here are some non Christmas ones.


Now for a few more Christmas ones.


Now a shameless plug, my Ebay: My name there is jillyrosey  and you can search that or this link will take you to one of my listings and from there you can few everything.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/170944421342?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Ok that's enough brooches for now!  I must work out how to do a slideshow so it doesn't take up so much room.  Blogger is not good for photos.  It is such a pain to have to upload somewhere else first and then link to an outside album.  Multipy is much missed and I am still hoping to find a home as good.  I haven't found it yet.


1 comment:

  1. I looked for this post on Multiply but the post was gone.

    On Multiply you had to create the load photos, create an album, and then post them. You could view them in a slideshow in the album.

    Putting a video/slideshow on blogger works the same way except you have to create the slideshow first.

    If you use Windows Live Movie maker (a part of Windows Live download) you make a slide show on your computer with Movie Maker, load it to Youtube, and in new Blogger you bring up your Youtube video and post it. I do it all the time and it isn't difficult.

    I haven't found any place that is like Multiply. I've stopped looking. That was a unique experience but I'm getting an expanded reach and it has all been positive, no one has proposed yet. LOL.

    At the end of this week, Multiply will be gone I believe, so let me know where you end up. I am following the Blogger blog at the moment. I still look in periodically at that blogster site but I simply don't like it. The people I met are nice but I can't do anything with it . It simply is very limited. And it is just ugly. This time around, I would like to just stay put.

    Take care and I'll be in touch if not this week, then via email.

    ReplyDelete

floating social media sharing buttons

Get widget